There’s no question – I was born to do this.
As were so many of the people who've come to us to get trained and certified in Lifestyle Design Coaching™.
While I no longer take on 1-1 coaching clients myself because I'm solely focused on training other coaches and offering deep support in our group coaching programs, I’ve coached people ranging from Billionaire entrepreneurs to newbie yoga teachers to stay-at-home Moms who just want to make a little extra income on the side doing something that feels fun and fulfilling.
The common denominator amongst everyone Abundant Yogi works with is an ache for authenticity and true freedom – including gaining the self-awareness and fully embodying the SKILL (it actually requires a HUGE amount of skill) to be authentically themselves (and authentically TRUE to themselves) all the time – undiminished and uncompromised.
Getting there is a sweet, tender, heart opening, empowering and sometimes WILDLY frightening and challenging process, but that’s the work we do. Consider that both a promise and a warning.
Every few months, my team and I open up a very limited amount of coaching slots to people wanting an exploratory coaching session with us. These are actual coaching sessions often going 90+ minutes in length, not just a pitch. They delve deep into a person's goals and vision, as well as the missing skills, limiting habits, or other challenges that are slowing down their progress. Through the process we facilitate, not only does each person walk away clearer, more grounded, and much more hopeful than when they first came to us, but they also exit with a solid decision about whether or not AY and our programs are for them.
If it DOES turn out that we have a match, we'll make an offer and invite the person into our programs. Upon their acceptance, they'll dive into our training and support outlets to get to work on strengthening the exact "muscles" that need to be strengthened within them in order to BE who they most want to be and live the life they’ve always envisioned for themselves, both personally and professionally.
If you’re considering coaching with us and you want to make sure it’s a good fit for you, ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have an "ache" for authenticity, i.e. giving myself the permission to be true to myself in all my relationships and endeavors – business and personal?
- Do I crave the ability to do the work I love in a sustainable and profitable way, without burning out or selling out?
- Is there an inner stirring that I need to pay attention to, something within me that needs my love and focus in order for me to feel nourished, whole, complete – free from all resentment in all areas of my life?
- Do I feel that I have something meaningful and significant to contribute to the world, but need direction, support and the occasional kick-in-the-rear to actually “birth” my vision?
- Can I feel myself holding back, like there’s so much in my heart that I want to share, create or express – but I deny, censor, or edit myself for fear of getting it "wrong"?
- Do I miss myself? Are there parts of me that are secretly withering because I’m not listening to my deeper needs and heart callings?
- Do I long for the capacity to tune into my authentic inner experience and fully identify my wants, needs and what is important to me, DISTINCT from what is important to others or to my business?
- Do I crave real INTIMACY in love and friendship, i.e. do I want to strengthen my ability to vulnerably let others into my inner world, allowing them to see the messy or less developed parts of who I am?
- Do I long for deeper, more supportive relationships – especially with myself – and an unshakable sense of purpose, self-worth, and self-trust?
- Am I watching my life whiz by in quiet desperation because it feels like I haven’t even scratched the surface of my true potential?
- Do I get overwhelmed and exhausted frequently and recognize that my current schedule and work routine is not only unsustainable... but imbalanced?
- Do I often feel resentful towards my work (or even my clients/students) because I know I’m not getting paid my worth?
- Do I aspire to turn my knowledge, life experience, and expertise into products, programs and services that virtually guarantee regular clients and consistent income?
- Does it bring me great relief to imagine having systems in place that may even generate income while I sleep?
- Do I wish I had a real life mentor who could show me the exact steps to take to access the life I deeply desire to live …starting NOW?
- Do I LOVE Kris’s Lifestyle Design videos, interviews, or Live events, and have I been waiting for a chance to work with her personally?
What others are saying:
See more testimonials on our Rave Reviews page.